The average volume for Advance Auto Parts has been 986,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Advance Auto Brake has a market cap of $14.2 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. The stock has a beta of 0.78 and a short float of 5.9% with 6.02 days to cover. Shares are up 24% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.

TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Advance Auto Parts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.

In recent years, China automotive electronics market has always maintained rapid growth. Sustained and rapid development of automobile industry, auto upgrade pace, consumer demand has been tilted to the automotive electronics, automotive electronics market led growth "troika". Nowadays, the automotive electronics market in China has shown a good momentum of development. Increasingly high penetration of traditional automotive electronics products, new car electronics became commonplace, upgrade acceleration of automotive products, automotive electronics in the car's share of overall costs rise. According to statistics from the Authority shows that in 2011, the automotive sensors market scale of 10.53 billion yuan by 2014 nearly 13 billion yuan market scale and achieving steady growth. In particular, growth in China's passenger car production will promote the growth of automotive sensors market.

We always believe that quality control must be throughout every aspect of production and inspection. Strict inspection and control are carried out in each link of our products from the beginning of mold development, procurement of raw materials to finished products. We all strive to be more professional and rigorous in product self-inspection at each process and post, and in full Disc Brake Supplier of semi-finished and finished products! We keep in mind that it is security and quality that matter.

TEL: +86-571-63430298

skype: antaibrakepads

Whatsapp: 008613732288001

Email: sales@antaibrake.com

Everybody can click http://www.antaibrake.com/product/ to buy auto brake